Saturday, January 31, 2009

January Stinks

I've now decided that I hate January - it sucks.

I think I liked it for, oh, maybe two days when we had great snow and the kids actually got to play in it - other than that, it still sucks.

We have been fighting a stomach bug since LAST Friday - Keara first, then Steve, then I had a mild version (thank God), and now Tyler. Dylan seems to be spared, at least for now, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. Oh but Tyler, he is so hard to take when he has a stomach bug. He cries and cries and cries and begs God to help him stop puking - he HATES throwing up.

But, please tell me, who the hell LIKES it?????

He is beyond reasoning when he has a stomach bug - he doesn't hear you tell him that he'll be ok, that it's normal and all part of having a stomach bug. Really, I think he has a phobia - he gets obsessive to the point of madness, I believe.

Point is, I'm ready for summer - not even spring, just summer. Hot, hot, hot - no germs even stand a chance.

1 comment:

Brianna said...

You have had a horrible run this past month. I hope your February is MUCH better - it HAS to be!!!